As warmer weather rolls around, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Warrenton? Particularly if your air conditioning equipment is newer or was running just fine last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never have to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can fail.
Having your system checked seasonally by a Schraer Heating & Air Conditioning specialist can help spot minor issues before they become large malfunctions. (And cause your AC to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate in your system can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these issues can create higher energy use—and a higher utility bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, as you won’t have to buy new equipment as soon.
- It helps pinpoint little troubles before they turn into big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully examine components and complete a series of AC performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to find issues before they turn into big issues that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is ready to give worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your unit is open to advanced breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and parts:
- Total equipment condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Put in new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Now with Schraer Heating & Air Conditioning
This week is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Schraer Heating & Air Conditioning pros a shout at 636-456-5041 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, don’t forget to browse our discount offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.